Friday, November 21, 2008

Well I thought I would take the time to show off our little blessing, I know that is what Mommys like to do. This is for all of our family and friend that we miss so much, and those that we see often.




Joshua 4 months old growing fast.







Dad you got to teach me how to play basketball.






Look mommy, I can sit up by myself.




Getting ready for church with daddy.





Mommy and I needed a picture too.





Mom look at that water, dont let me fall in.





Mom and I just going out for a walk on the town.





One of the boys.





All I want for christmas is my two front .....






Dad and I just chillin.






Bath time with mommy, is so much fun.





Look at me sitting up like a big boy.

If you want to see these in bigger form just double click on the picture.











1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute pics of Joshua!!!!!! He is just darling! Evann wanted to pack him in her bag....she said he is just sooo cute!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    The Whitt family

    ReplyDelete