Friday, September 25, 2009

Caleb Lance Keeling has arrived!

Caleb Lance Keeling: date of birth - September 24, 2009 at 12:01am, 6 lbs 0 oz, 19 inches long






cord cutting and weigh in...









quiet time with dad...





legalizing his paperwork with his own signature...




proud momma of the newest baby keeling...





just mom and baby bonding!!!





just the right size...






my new friend...



first pic of the three of us at the clinic...




first pic of the four of us at home...






the guys just hanging out...






probably can't see this, but my shirt says #2




me and my brother....





5 comments:

  1. OHHHH, I remember giving that little 02 onesie to you. So glad you are getting to use it!! J looks so big. Still looks like Asher to me. I bet mom feels like she's in heaven. Say hello to her for me.

    love, aunt ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lance and Sarah! What a joyous addition to your family! May the Lord bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO happy for you guys! He is such a precious little thing, and what a joy it is to know that God has blessed you two with another little soul to train for His glory. He is good!
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! It's Fallon... Congratulations! You all make a lovely family. Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete