Thursday, January 12, 2012

A big thanks for the children´s gifts!

Hello CF family!!!!

Sarah, the boys and I wanted to post a short blog about the gifts that you collected and sent for the children of our little church plant. We didn´t receive the package until this Monday (the 9th) although the package was post marked December 6th somewhere in the U.S.  So last night (the12th), after our Wednesday night service, we handed out all the gifts to the children.

It was such a good time and I wish you could have all been here to see their faces! They were really pleased with the gifts.

Take a look at the pics I took.......I gave up trying to get really good shots because everytime I went to take a picture of someone all the kids would just keep running toward me holding up their gifts trying to get as close as possible and they would end up right on me....I guess you could say they were proud of their gifts!!!!
















We thank you guys so much for thinking of us this Christmas and holiday season!!!!

We love you all,

Lance, Sarita, Joshua, Caleb and Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment