Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Andrew at one month old...



We thought that it was about time to send out some new pics of the Keeling family seeing that we are now plus one more.

As most of you already know, little Andrew Paton Keeling was born on October 2, 2011....he weighed 7 lbs exactly and was 20.5 inches long.

Take a look at the pics below:



My name is Andrew...I am one month old now...and I am growing a whole bunch...just take a look at my muscles!








Our three sons...


These big brothers can´t be any prouder of their little brother!!!




This is Cris...our dear friend and the very talented midwife that attended on all three of our boys births...she is part of the family now!!!!


All the Keeling men...


Our first "outing" as a famiy of 5....we had lunch in a little community down the road from us... 




Cutting open a fresh coconut...

Umm, umm good....

The boys out playing around....

Man that must have been a HUGE cow....yes sir that is what you think it is!!!!


Daddy has been trying to do this as much as possible lately :-)

Short story for you....

When I came home from the hospital I wore the same outfit (with the 1 on it) that you see in the pic below...I have a picture of me in my office of the day I came home from the hospital and it looks similar to the one below because my dad slipped a football in the picture...so my mom gave Sarah the original outfit that I wore home from the hospital almost 41 years ago...and then we put it on Joshua when he came home from the hospital in 2008...

So we wanted to do something like that for the other boys as well so the second photo below is of Caleb (number 02) shortly after coming home and then the third photo is of Andrew (number 3)....




That´s all for now....

We will send more shortly,

Lance, Sarah, Joshua, Caleb and Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the pictures! What a handsome family you guys have! :) Your boys are so cute. You can really tell there is a lot of love in your family by looking at these pics.

    ReplyDelete