Friday, July 13, 2007

Me and the guys playing a little ball










Just thought that I would post a few pics of me and some of the guys playing a little b-ball on the most awesome courts in the world. Of course I would agree with you that the scenery is just a little bit better than what we see in Texas but it gets a little slippery when playing in the rains that come everyday. I was amazed when we just kept playing right through the rain without missing a beat....or dribble. The next to last photo shows the rain coming over the mountains and the last photo shows us just playing away.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lance and Sarah!

    So great to see you have a blog. May the Lord bless you today!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sarah and Lance!

    I hope you guys post often because I will be checking out your new blog. :-) I love the pictures!!! It looks really pretty where you are down there.

    Take care!

    Love, Melody (and Joel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for you guys and are proud of you both for serving the Lord in Mexico....What an adventure!

    Glad you are getting some exercise in....don't hang on the rim, Lance!

    ReplyDelete